Flat Cable Ferrites
Flat Ferrite Cores / GFPC Series
Suitable solution for flat cable noise problems. Ultra thin design makes the GFPC series an ideal solution for space-saving devices. Despite its low profile, high performance is achieved by close contact with the flat cable.
- Available in 2.3, 3 and 5mm thickness.
- Eliminates emission noise.
- Effective use in limited spaces.
Flat Ferrite Cores / GSSH Series
Split ferrite core design for easy assembly on wired or connected cables. For filtering noise emission from ribbon cables and flat cables.
- Can be fitted before or after assembly.
- Plastic clips available (subject to MOQ).
Flexible Ferrite Core / FFPC Series
Thin ferrite sheet provides optimum EMC solution for ribbon cables and flat cables. Due to the flexibility of the material, the ferrite pad can act as a flat ferrite core. However due to its sintered finish, it is more robust solution compared to traditional ferrites as it is not prone to breaking.
- Does not impair flexibility of cable.
- Suitable for high frequency applications.
- Greater performance compared to traditional EMI sheets.
- Suitable for thin devices.
Open Circuit Ferrite Core / GFPO Series
Open magnetic circuit structure provides high impedance with close contact on a flexible flat cable (FFC). The structure of the ferrite core enables a very small impedance difference between the individual cables of a FFC.
- Excellent noise attenuation.
- Performs over broad frequency range.
- Can be installed before or after assembly.
Split Ferrite Core with Plastic Case / BCN Series
Combining a split ferrite core design with a plastic clamp reduces labour costs significantly. Easy assembly for wired or connected cables.
- Quick and easy to fit.
- Adhesive base provides permanent fixing.