On-Board Lug Terminal / OG-R and OG-RM
The on-board lug terminal offers secure fixing and prevents screws loosening due to vibration. The fibreglass reinforcement strengthens the contact and thus helps enhance the grounding performance.
- OG-RM is flat space saving profile.
- OG-RM30HF overs even more significant space saving.
On-Board Shielding Guide / OG-865028
The special displacement prevention mechanism improves grounding of shielding cans.
- Allows easy installation of shielding cans.
- Can be used on corners of shielding cans.
- Enables greater effectiveness of shielding can.
On-Board Side Contact / OGSC Series
Automated mounting solution for grounding with side contacts of PCBs. Ideal for applications where standard grounding between parallel boards/chassis is not possible.
- Load on PCB is reduced.
- Component resists deformation even during lateral sliding.
SMD Grounding Clamp / OGC Series
Micro on-board grounding clamp designed for automated mounting on PCBs.
- Supports wire harnesses on PCBs.
- Both side and top insertion profiles available.
SMD Grounding Clip / OGCP Series
Automated mounting feature designed for shielding cans. Clip structure enables easy removal of shielding can. Multi-point grounding is provided to the shielding can which improves its shielding effectiveness.
- OGCP-421510 offers low height design.
- OGCP-1182435 resistant to side slide loading.
- OGCP-702020(G) provides improved workability.
SMD Grounding Contact / OGSR Series
Durable on-board coil contact for grounding against vibrations and repeated compressions. Suited for a wide range of applications and uses.
SMD Grounding Contacts / OG Series
Super-compact on board grounding contacts with wide variety of profiles. New box structure profiles introduced to prevent distortion and deformation.
- Space saving.
- Enables automatic mounting on PCBs.
SMD Grounding Plate / OGP Series
The OGP on-board plate not only protects the PCB from damage from vibration, it also prevents screws becoming lose caused by vibration.
- Solves contact failures caused by solder flux.
- Reliable contact provided due to fibreglass reinforcement.
SMD Spring Contact / OG-321605
On board grounding contact suited for narrow spaces. Space saving component suitable for surface mounting with low contact pressure.
- High resilience.
- Suitable for use with flat designs.
- Fits spaces up to 0.35mm.
SMD Spring Contacts / OGSC-(T) and OGSC-(B)
On board contacts suitable for applications where standard grounding between the PCB and the housing is not possible.
- Designed for vertical earthing.
- Ideally suited for use in small designs.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +125C.