EMC Magnetic Foil / MFM Series
The EMC Magnetic Foil is effective for suppressing electromagnetic noise at low frequency. Offers insulation through laminated layer.
- High shielding performance from 1KHz to 1MHz.
- Easy to mount.
- Cutting service available.
EMI Suppression Sheet / MAB Series
Our MAB-03 EMI suppression sheet is both highly flexible and bend resistant. It is easy to cut and we can provide custom sizes upon request. It is used for prevention of EMI noise in mobile electronic equipment such as mobile phones.
- Thickness: 0.4 - 4.0mm.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85C.
- Flexible and easy to handle.
EMI Suppression Sheet / MG Series
The EMI sheet offers excellent processability, with secondary processing provided to fit the application. Excellent noise suppression; simply attach it to ICs or cables.
- Temperature Range: -40C to +150C.
- Custom sizes available.
- Flexible enough to fit on corners.
EMI Wave Absorber / LMR-RW
Thin and light EMI wave absorber with narrow GHz band. As the material is paper based, it is lighter then conventional rubber based EMI absorber sheets.
- Effective noise suppression in GHz band.
- Lighter then conventional EMI sheets.
- Suited for thin and lightweight applications.
Flexible Ferrite Sheet / FFS Series
The FFS series is an ideal solution for small spaces, yet also delivers outstanding performance for its size. More effective in suppression of low frequency compared to traditional EMI suppression sheets.
- Better insulation properties compared to EMI sheets.
- Supplied with double sided adhesive tape.
- Cut to standard IC sizes.
Flexible Ferrite Sheet / FFSW Series
High permeability magnetic ferrite sheet which has been designed specifically for wireless charging systems. Can perform up to 100kHz ensuring that it meets international standards such as Qi.
- Sintered finish provides high impact resistance.
- Suited for thin modules.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
Flexible Ferrite Sheet / FFSX Series
Thin and flexible ferrite sheet for metal interference solutions for RFID NFC up to 13.56MHz. The FFSX series works by guiding the magnetic field and shielding the reader/wire coil, thus increasing the reading distance.
- Q Factor up to 13.56MHz.
- Excellent impact drop resistance and flexibility.
- Custom sizes available.
GHz EMI Shielding Sheet / GSS-HT Series
The GSS-HT EMI absorbing sheet series is a new material that we have recently launched that is suited for GHz band noise. No trace design is required for the material when used on PCBs, providing greater flexibility in circuit design.
- Suited for GHz band noise.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 105C.
- Interference between ICs can be suppressed by applying material to each IC.